Brazilian Municipal Waste Management Market Report 2022: Waste-to-Energy Facilities as a New Source of Revenue and Improved Waste Sorting and Treatment to Support the Recycling Industry
Dublin, April 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Brazilian Municipal Waste Management Services Growth Opportunities” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The study provides an in-depth analysis of the current state of the municipal waste management services industry in Brazil, highlighting market transformations, key trends, drivers and restraints till 2033.
The publisher estimates that the market will represent $4,106.5 million in revenue in 2021, growing at a compound annual growth rate of 8% from 2021 to 2033. In the coming years, private participation and digital transformation through sustainable and circular economy solutions will significantly contribute to accelerating the growth of the sector. growth and meet the objectives set out in the PLANSAB.
The market for municipal waste management services in Brazil is growing. The federal government has implemented public policies and plans, such as the National Basic Sanitation Plan (PLANSAB), to generalize basic sanitation and increase municipal waste collection levels by 2033. It aims to improve differentiated waste collection rates and eliminate inappropriate or illegal waste disposal sites. . Recent legislative changes also encourage greater private sector participation in tenders and future concessions.
Increasing waste sorting and recycling rates is a growing concern in the market. Government and business are looking to integrate more efficient technologies at different stages of the waste management value chain.
The market is expected to see the introduction of advanced technologies and circular economy solutions that mitigate greenhouse gas emissions and enhance resource recovery, such as waste-to-energy plants that will open up opportunities for new companies in the country.
With recent legislative changes, the drive to achieve PLANSAB targets by 2033, and increasing digital transformation, the Brazilian municipal waste management services market is positioned for dynamic growth.
The study covers the following elements:
- Mega trends shaping the Brazilian municipal waste management services market
- Growth drivers and market restraints
- Growth opportunities for the market
- Key trends and maturity level of the market
- The current situation and the expectations of the different segments that make up the market
Main topics covered:
1. Strategic imperatives
- Why is it increasingly difficult to grow taller?
- The strategic imperative
- The Impact of Top Three Strategic Imperatives on the Brazilian Municipal Waste Management Services Market
- Growth opportunities fuel the growth pipeline engine
2. Analysis of growth opportunities
- Scope of analysis
- Market segmentation
- Main growth indicators
- Growth engines
- Growth constraints
- Key trends shaping the market
- Revenue forecast
- Waste Management Services by Region
- Composition of municipal solid waste
- Brazilian recycling sector
- Waste disposal and final destination
- Municipal solid waste collection by region
- Separate collection of municipal solid waste by region
- Future tenders for waste management and basic sanitation
- New innovative projects in the municipal solid waste market
- Structure of the waste collection market
- Reverse logistics
- Key companies
3. Universe of growth opportunities
- Growth Opportunity 1 – Waste-to-energy facilities as a new source of revenue
- Growth Opportunity 2 – Improve waste sorting and processing to support the recycling industry
- Growth Opportunity 3 – Reorganize waste treatment through landfill management and closure of inadequate disposal site
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hgsolh
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900